WoT Account is sold. WoTアカが販売されています。

Google Translateを使用してくださいね。

As per title, the legendary TD player, Sinful_Pride, has sold his account.


There are no regrets. Things has changed way too much since the last 2 years.

WG has spent unnecessary amount of effort and time building new games, "improving" current content when the past content is already acceptable, and focusing efforts on unnecessary visual effects in the game such as 3D styles, new vehicles to replace older vehicles.

The key factors that made me loose interest:
1. The removal of Object 263B.
2. Update 1.0, new maps.
3. Highly intensive PC graphics.
4. Constantly testing out new features that overwrite historical game content.
5. Twitter users becoming less friendly.
6. My skill sets as a TD player are not fully realised in CWE.

Let me explain further on these 6 points.

1. The removal of Object 263B.

This TD has allowed me to sustain in team battles and clan wars during it's glory. However it's fate to be replaced by the Object 268 v4 has crushed the overall balance of the game. Who wants yet another TD with large one-shot firepower and no accuracy versus a TD with a highly versatile gun with the ability to snipe, great damage per minute (DPM) and great stability? The answer is nobody but WG.

"Nobody loves me so... But _Violence_ will always mourn for me" ~Object 263B (2018/2019)

Other TDs in that line got nerfed: SU-122-54's removal, bulkier SU-101 and SU-100M1.

This changed the line too much. The reason of loving this line of tanks are speed and versatility, not armour and bulk.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WG??? OBJECT 263B'S LINE HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR SPEED FOR OVER 5 YEARS, NOT ARMOUR. HISTORICAL CONTENT IN THE GAME IS DESTROYED!!!

2. Update 1.0, new maps + 3. Highly intensive PC graphics.

This made me bought a new gaming laptop, if not for this update I would still be using my business HP Pavilion for gaming. Even now, these new graphics strained my new gaming laptop and it faces thermal shutdowns from time to time. The only way to play in the current update is to use SD graphics and make sure to use the lowest graphic settings, or make sure that anti-aliasing is turned off. I'm using a GTX 1070M graphics card and i7-7700HQ processor, but I still get thermal shutdowns. Why? Because the room was not cold enough. 24 degree Celsius room temperature is ideal for my laptop, but it is not ideal for me because I get sick easily. I get runny nose and prone to sneezing in cold temperatures so I can't concentrate on the game as well as before. Physics changed as well, meaning that the fastest tanks can flip upside down when traversing over uneven terrain and the slowest tanks can flip sideways if they accidentally ride over a wall of a building. Way to ruin the game. LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Lets get real, we do not need improved graphics. We only want smooth gameplay across all computer systems.

4. Constantly testing out new features that overwrite historical game content.

Sandbox, we are looking at you. Why does everyone support gold ammo changes? All of you must be a walking paradox for you to agree with the changes! So we are now getting more HP on every tank just to absorb more damage from standard ammo, and less damage from gold ammo? Come on WG... you can think of a better way to solve the issue of gold ammo. In fact, gold ammo is not a problem at all. Don't forget that some standard ammo has normalisation, meaning it can hit a tank behind walls due to the more curved flight angle. Some gold ammo has a slower shell velocity, in the case of HEAT ammo as gold ammo and APCR as standard ammo. This is not a good reason to alter the ammo and the HP of tanks.

5. Twitter users becoming less friendly.

Looking at today's trend, there are fewer people each day retweeting and liking 3MoE posts. What is wrong with people these days? So now you feel so stupid to retweet and like other people's post when they don't reciprocate to your posts. Fuck this kind of WoT community.

2017-2018 was a good year honestly, I met so many good friends during that year, example: narasino (still on good terms now), hitttto (previously), anzu_futaba (missing), and some ex-CROWN members (I don't remember who they are now). Now where have they all gone?

I don't say I hate you all, but some people just can't be talked to anymore. I remember some like umedoon, k_kikka, morichan and many more. I was on neutral terms on them, but now I feel like I'm back-stabbed by them. This is when they black-heartedly commented on my privacy-issues tweets (I have deleted them). All in all I became more careful when I tweet my posts.

Most of the Twitter users are posting their own hobbies besides WoT, and honestly I don't have any interest in them. From 2019, I started to post my own hobbies other than WoT. And of course there was very little interaction. I felt very lonely and depressed. That is the time I started following Plarail Twitter users, and unfollowing some WoT users. I hate to admit, but I have become a more black-hearted person, but I don't direct my hatred to others unlike some users. I have a sick wife who needs my attention, and I need to take care of her by reciprocating to her love and controlling my emotions (i.e. not involving these negativity with her).

6. My skill sets as a TD player are not fully realised in CWE.

When are people using TD in CWE and group battles? The answer is only me and some gifted TD players. There is not much to share with to other non-TD players, nor do I have any connections with them. They might even look at me as the odd person out. Whats worse, when we have a non TD believer as the caller/commander, no TD will be in the team. This means that I will have to wait for the next optimal battle, or the next week to participate. I hate this. As a TD player, my job is to only deal damage and destroy wounded targets (depends on which TD). The current meta observes other vehicles to SCOUT and TAKE POSITIONS QUICKLY, which many TD cannot do as well as other vehicles. Worse of all, other clans will not accept TD players even if they are the best players in the range or having twice the experience and skill level as all the clan mates. What can you do? The answer is stay away from them.

Well, I am an emotional TD player who only wishes to stay back in time where the game was good back then. Unfortunately these goodness are lost in time and will never be the same ever again. I have joined the Plarail Twitter community from now on and I wish to stay there for as long as the Plarail love lives on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Object 268 - 3 Marks of Excellence

M10 RBFM SIROCO - 3 Marks of Excellence

Violence's Favourite TD Locations