Looking back at this blog

Hello, it is Vio. I'm pretty sure that none of you are expecting this blog to be updated again.

Looking back at my posts, I kind of feel refreshed now. However this does not mean I will return playing this hell hole of a game. I still see that many people are enjoying themselves so I shouldn't make any derogatory comments to anyone because I left the WoT community a long time ago.

Wow, what a legendary TD player I was back then. I have to mention that these posts made me feel nostalgic. It was a very fulfilling time back then, however things changed drastically and I'm very satisfied as a Plarail researcher and collector now, so I really should get back to what I am doing now.

Until next time.

Love,
_Violence_ / Sinful_Pride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Object 268 - 3 Marks of Excellence

M10 RBFM SIROCO - 3 Marks of Excellence

Violence's Favourite TD Locations