Masochism in WoT

Description:

Playing normal and overpowered tanks in WoT might turn out to be boring and repetitive. So taking it to the next level by introducing masochism, an act where players commit themselves to playing terrible or the worst tanks in WoT. Observation of masochism is extremely rare in player's profiles given the fact that there is a strong possibility of poor WN8 and win rate results, lowering the player's overall reputation. However, the minuscule latter of the player population prefer to continue masochism.

My views on masochism:

Back when I was playing decent and overpowered stat-padding MTs and LTs, I started getting bored of having speed and agility and wanted something slower and without rotating turrets. I moved to playing TDs and found that they are a viable option for masochist 3 marks, so I moved on to playing the worst TDs in WoT. Masochism is my hobby and my mind's medicine and base training, I do get reputation for my 3 marked masochist vehicles, especially the Foch and Churchill GC. I do get angry and sigh in disbelief when I play under masochism stress, after all I'm a human who is learning to control and channel my fear, doubt and pain into positive energy.

Current confirmed list of all masochist vehicles as of WoT update 9.18, 9.19 according to http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/25340-masochism-thread/ (concurrent updating):

Pz. III K, StuG IV, Dicker Max, Sturer Emil, Kanonenjagdpanzer, Tiger (P), VK 45.02 (A), VK 45.02 (B), Jagdpanzer E-100, A-44, SU-100Y, SU-101, SU-122-54, M4 Improved, T23E3, T28 Concept, T28, T95, Type 5 Chi-Ri, O-I, O-Ni, O-Ho, T-34-1, T-34-2, 121, 121B, Matilda BP, TOG II*, Churchill VII, Black Prince, Caernarvon, Churchill GC, AT-8, AT-7, AT-15A, AT-15, Archer, Achilles, FV4004 Conway, FV4005 Stage II, S35 CA, ARL V39, AMX AC 46, AMX AC 48, AMX 50 Foch, AMX 50 Foch 155, G1 R, ARL 44, AMX M4 45, T-34/100, Ikv 103.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Object 268 - 3 Marks of Excellence

M10 RBFM SIROCO - 3 Marks of Excellence

Violence's Favourite TD Locations