Super Tournament Account Experience

In the name of _Violence__AWC, I participate in the Japanese Alienware Cup tournament as a reservist with 7 other people under the team "Rice Gohan Zozui". I'm extremely ecstatic to receive such an extraordinary account to battle in the tournament because I get to use many unseen or rare tanks such as the Pz. V/IV Alpha, A-32 and T71 CMCD. Below, I startup with 1,500,300 gold, 100,000,000 silver, 1,000,000 XP, 1 day of premium account, all tanks from the tech tree in my garage with elite crew members having all skills for each tank, no personal reserves and badges and 1 set of premium consumables for every tank in the garage. However, not all premium tanks are in the garage. Moderator's gifts, clan war event prizes (except T23E3), supertest tanks and personal mission rewards are not included. These accounts cannot participate in random battles, and is limited to only team training battles and special battles. For the full tour of the account, visit this link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161273203 (Japanese Commentary)

Team members including me are tagged with "AWC" at the end of each account name.


Pz. V/IV Alpha


SU-76I


T71 CMCD


A-32


The spectator vehicle


Pz. V/IV


Pz. 38H



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Object 268 - 3 Marks of Excellence

M10 RBFM SIROCO - 3 Marks of Excellence

Violence's Favourite TD Locations